The Consultant’s Role
Helping people become business owners can be very a rewarding career. For more than 20 years, FranChoice consultants have assisted thousands of people during their journey to owning a business. But this role isn’t for everyone. Our consultants are a select group of experienced business experts who leverage their understanding of the franchise industry to thoughtfully help in a candidate’s search for the franchise opportunity that suits them. They are knowledgeable in both the franchisor and franchisee sides of the process, having quite often been business owners themselves. They are the difference makers that help the pieces fit for our candidates.
When considering if this role is a right fit – are you:
- A high-level executive thinker, with experience in the franchise industry?
- Knowledgeable about the details of franchise business ownership?
- Driven to succeed and focused on your goals?
- Comfortable with the idea of lead generation? Is this something you enjoy doing?
- Naturally friendly and personable, capable of building rapport with candidates?
- A clear communicator, both verbally and in writing?
- Interested in mentoring people and helping them change their lives?
If you answered yes to these questions, feel free to contact us to start a conversation. We won’t try to sell you on the idea of becoming a consultant; we prefer to exchange information to see whether pursuing this relationship makes sense for both of us.
To get started, send an email to email@example.com. Include a current resume showing your professional experience background and we will promptly respond. We look forward to hearing from you!Contact Us